If you’re experiencing an unexpected pregnancy, you may have questions about what to do next: How far along am I? Can I handle this pregnancy? Can I continue school or work? What about my relationship? Should I consider abortion?
We’re a licensed medical clinic and pregnancy helpline, offering confidential, free, accurate, early pregnancy and STI testing, options consultations, and ultrasound exams.
You’ll find evidence-based education about your options, including abortion alternatives, a caring staff, and most of all, hope.
Licensed by the State of California as a California Community Clinic.
Request An Appointment For Free Pregnancy Testing:
- Confidential Pregnancy and STI Testing (chlamydia and gonorrhea)
- Ultrasound exams to verify a viable pregnancy
- Helpful, caring, evidence-based medical eduction and options
- Post-abortion support
- Pregnancy testing walk-Ins accepted
- 310-320-8976 office
- 24-hour helpline 310-787-4357
PREGNANCY & YOUR OPTIONS
Learn about your options in pregnancy and the changes your body may go through. We provide free pregnancy testing.
Ultrasound can answer many of your questions about your pregnancy. We provide free, limited ultrasound exams.